The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco is pleased to announce that it will provide consular services at the locations and on dates indicated below. Services to be offered are Philippine passport application, legalization of documents (affidavits, powers of attorney, deeds, other legal instruments), Civil Registry (reports of births, marriages and deaths) and Dual Citizenship application.
1. Please print and read this manual carefully. Take note of the requirements so that you can come to the outreach prepared.
1. Download all the forms at this website and fill them up carefully before coming to the outreach.
1. The Philippine Consulate General only accepts cash, money order, bank draft, or cashier’s checks (made payable to the Philippine Consulate General) for the services rendered.
Following are the confirmed consular outreach missions for year 2016. Please note that additional consular outreach missions may be announced at later dates upon confirmation of the Filipino Community organizer.
· Dates & Locations:
1. 28-30 Apr 2016, Thu-Fri (8:30AM to 6PM) and Sat (8:30AM to 12NN), at the FILIPINO BIBLE CHURCH (3340 RASPBERRY ROAD, Anchorage, Alaska 99502)
1. 19-20 Aug 2016, Fri-Sat, 2 days (8:30AM-6PM), at the GUADALUPE CHURCH PARISH CENTER (3900 Wisconsin Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99517)
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. An email confirmation will be sent along with forms and other information. For those without email access, please contact Filcom Volunteer Outreach Coordinator Mr. Jesse Vizcocho at (907)947-0809. When sending an email or voice mail, please indicate your name, contact details, and consular service requested. Also please join the "Anchorage, Alaska San Francisco Philippine Consulate Outreach" Facebook Group to get updates on the outreach services!
· Date: 1-May-2016, Sunday, 1 day
· Location: Filipino Community Inc. Hall, 251 South Franklin Street, Juneau
· Contact Organization: Ms. Jenny Gomez Strickler, PH Consul, a.h. (907) 723 9053, email@example.com
· Dates: 21-22 Aug 2016, Fri (12NN-5PM) and Sat (8:30AM-6PM), 1.5 days
· Location: Teen Center, 410 Cedar Street, Kodiak
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Filcom volunteer coordinator Filipino American Association of Kodiak President Mary Guilas-Hawver at (907) 481-2423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Date: 16-17 Sep 2016, Fri-Sat, 9AM-5PM, 2 days
· Location: CrossWind Community Church Denver, 15801 E Centretech Circle, Aurora, CO 80011
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Filcom volunteer coordinators Ms. Iris Kephart via email email@example.com or text (720) 491 0776; Pastor Ric Doguiles at (303) 513 2404; or Ms. Guia Navarro at (303) 895 8267. Please indicate your name, contact details and consular service requested.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
· Dates: 18-19 Sep 2016, Sun-Mon, 9AM-5PM, 2 days
· Location: To be announced
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Filcom volunteer coordinators Ms. Ruby Ioapo at (719) 392-6081 or (719) 321-6081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Grace Morris at (719) 930-3081 or email email@example.com
AMERICAN CANYON, CA
· Date: November 12, 2016
· Location: 2185 Elliot Dr., American Canyon CA 94503 **UPDATED
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the Fil-Am Association in American Canyon CA by sending an email to FILAMCANYON@GMAIL.COM by September 2016. When leaving a voicemail or sending an email, please indicate your name, contact details and consular service requested.
· Dates: 16 April 2016
· Location: Fil Am Center, 4315 E. Clinton Avenue, Fresno.
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Contact Filcom volunteer coordinators Ms. Fely Guzman at (559) 417 6767, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Ida Divina at (559) 232 0132
· Schedule: 9:00am-5:00pm (Sundays)
· Location: Seasons Market Place, 1535 Landess Avenue Suite 113, Milpitas, CA
o PRINT registration confirmation that you received from email@example.com.
(The email you will receive is your registration schedule and not your appointment time. You will be given a number upon your registration)
o Arrive at least 30 minutes prior your registration time.
o Upon arriving at the outreach site, please show your printed registration confirmation at check-in with outreach volunteers.
o If you arrive 30 minutes after your registration time, you will be asked to register on the next available time slot.
o Outreach volunteers will pre-process your documents. When all documents are in order, you will then be given a number before proceeding to the consular area.
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Please contact our FilCom volunteer coordinator via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an email, please indicate your name, contact details and consular service requested (please indicate all details for ALL applicants). Due to the volume of emails received, please be advised that it takes few days before your email is answered. If you don't receive any registration confirmation, it means our outreach is fully booked.
· Date: 12-Mar-2016, Saturday, 9AM-5PM
· Location: Filipino American Legion Hall Post 604, 8831 Gerber Road, Sacramento, CA 95828.
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Dr. Tony and Remy Solomon at (916) 682-3382 or email@example.com
· Date: 16-Jul-2016, Saturday, 9AM-5PM
· Location: 250 Calle Cebu, Salinas, CA 93901
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the Filipino Community of Salinas Valley Inc. President Mr. Orly Jimenez at (831) 757-2417 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment.
· Date and Schedule: 5-6 March 2016, Sat & Sun, 2 days (9am-5pm)
· Location: Northwest Health Foundation, 221 NW Second Avenue, Suite 300, Portland, OR 97209
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Ms. Lorelie Hosmillo, Business Coordinator for the Philippine American Chamber of Oregon via email at email@example.com or tel (503) 285 1994. When sending an email or leaving a voice mail, please indicate your name, contact details and consular service requested.
SALT LAKE CITY, UT **new
· Date: 14-15 Oct 2016
· Location: Worldwide Gospel Church, 862 West 300 North Salt Lake City, UT 84116
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To make an appointment, go to http://consulate101416.setmore.com.
SEATTLE, WA **updated
o 19-21 Feb 2016, Fri-Sun, 3 days
o 29-31 July 2016, Fri-Sat, 3 days
o 2-4 Sep 2016, Fri-Sun, 3 days
o 4-6 Nov 2016, Fri-Sun, 3 days
· Schedule: 9:00am-6:00pm
· Location: Filipino Community of Seattle (FCS) Center, 5740 ML King Jr. Way, South Seattle
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the Filipino Community of Seattle at (206) 722 9372 to set an appointment. A large volume of applicants is expected.
o 18-20 March 2016, Fri-Sun, 3 days
o 30 Sep - 2 Oct 2016, Saturday, 3 days *UPDATED
· Schedule: 9:00am-5:00pm
· Location: Asia Pacific Cultural Center at South Park Community Center, 4851 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma WA 98409
· Driving Directions: From I-5, take Exit #130, follow the sign "South 56th Street, West;" continue on 56th street for about 3 miles; make a right turn on South Tacoma Way; and then about a mile and a half, make a right turn (traffic signal) on 50th street, and the white building is on your left. The building is situated between a car dealer and a cemetery.
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the Filipino Community Alliance of Tacoma at (253) 327-5443. When leaving a voicemail, please indicate your name, contact details and consular service requested.
- 8-10 April 2016 (3 days)
- 8-10 July 2016 (3 days) *NEW
· Location: Community Resource Center, 3900 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Mr. Eddie Abellera at (206) 972-1065. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other outreach schedules in Washington State will be announced as soon as the community organizers confirm.