29/11/2016: DELAY IN THE RELEASE OF SOME PASSPORTS
This is to inform public that due to some technical adjustments during the shift to the new electronic passport (epassport) system, there are delays in the printing and shipment of passports applied in the second half of September 2016.
Those who applied during the third and fourth week of September but have not yet received their passports and have travel plans in December are requested to send an email to email@example.com.
In order for us to advise you quicker, please include the following in your email:
- Full name of the applicant
- Date of passport application
- Email address and/or mobile number
- What are your dates of travel
- Your travel destination
- Reason for urgent travel
- If renewing an existing passport, indicate the expiration date and color (green, maroon, or dark maroon)
- Are you a dual citizen?
- Are you a permanent resident of the US (green card holder)?
- Do you have a valid US passport or any valid foreign passport?
We apologize for the delay and endeavor to mail out your passports in an expeditious manner as soon as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.